User:BenFrantzDale/Unicode cheat sheet
- Don't use macros in C++.
- Remember to use
- Use Boost .
- Watch out for memory leaks; prefer to store data by value not by reference.
- Be aware of
- Understand the semantic differences between references, pointers, and auto_ptr. (References are immutable, pointers are mutable but have no ownership implied, auto_ptr has ownership and mutability.
- If you must throw, throw by value.
- Keep interfaces narrow; consider what should be a method and what should be a function that takes a reference to a class.
using declarations in header files.
Libraries we should install
- TVMET (Tiny-Vector/Matrix Library)
- Blitz++ 
- I have a bunch of questions for which I don't have satisfactory answers.
- I've seen and done little bit what this world has to offer; some of it's pretty darn cool but there's a lot more. A list: User:BenFrantzDale/Life_to-do